RSA Course Perth Booking & Payment Details.
- Course Fee: Pre Paid : $50 or Pay on the day AU$60
- Group bookings are welcome (Please email us to arrange for onsite training)
- Course includes a WA Department of Racing, Gaming & Liquor RSA certificate
- Candidates must book in advance for all courses.
All unpaid enrollments will be cancelled if payment is not received 24 hrs before the comencement of the course.
- Candidates can contact us by emailing email@example.com for further instructions.
Please allow up to 12 hours for a reply
Should you not receive a reply wihin 12hrs please contact us by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Online Payment by Credit Card is preferred.
Online payments are preferred and they secure your place at the course. You can safely pay using PayPal an internationally recognized payment system.
COURSE BOOKING FORM
Applicable to all Course Bookings
- No refunds will be offered for cancellations for any reason or change of mind
- If Coffee School cancels a course - You will be rescheduled into another course at the next available date. Refunds will NOT be offered if a class is cancelled.
- Class dates can be changed 48 hours prior to booking date at no charge
- Changes to booking dates for training classes within 48 hours will incur a $70 rebooking fee per student
- Students who fail to attend can pay a $70 rebooking fee to reschedule
- All $70 rebooking fees will be waived if the student books another course or enrols more students
- Bookings can be converted to gift vouchers 48 hours prior to booking at no charge
- Bookings can be converted to gift vouchers for a $70 fee within 48 hours or non-attendance
- Students must attend the courses on time. Should they be late or fail to attend a $70 rebooking fee will be incurred
- A medical certificate must be provided if you are unwell to waive any rebooking fees.
- No reduction in courses or number of students can be made - excess credit is non-transferrable to other bookings or courses.
- All Free Cocktail courses must be booked by selecting a date at the same time as the Bar Skills course booking. The Course fee must be paid in advance for this promotion. You are unable to redeem the free course after you have made the course booking.
- AllstudentswhofailtocompletetheirRSAorRCGassessmentswillneed to re-sit the course again on another day which will cost $70 per person per course
Applicable to all Gift Voucher
- Gift vouchers cannot be redeemed for cash
- Gift vouchers expire one (1) calendar year after the date of the purchase
- Gift vouchers can be redeemed to book courses, but only for their purchase price. If course prices change extra payment may be required
- When using a gift voucher there are no refunds and no change will be given
Coffee Art Practice Session Terms and Conditions
- One free Coffee Art practice session is only offered to students who have completed The Professional Barista course. Practice sessions can only be booked the morning of the date students wish to attend
- To book a Coffee Art practice session the original ID booking number must be quoted to identify the student
- Coffee Art practice sessions are held 2pm-4pm on available dates offered at time of booking
- Coffee Art practice session expires 1 month from the original booking date
- Subsequent Coffee Art practice sessions after expiry are charged at $75
- Failure to attend a booked Coffee Art practice session results in forfeiture of the free session
- Changes or cancellations by a student of a booked Coffee Art practice session will result in forfeiture of the free session
- Changes of a booked Coffee Art practice session can be made for $75
- Coffee School reserves the right to cancel or change a booked Coffee Art practice session at any time and a new Coffee Art practice session time will be offered
- Students must bring their Coffee Art book to Coffee Art practice session
- Coffee Art practice sessions may only be held in the same city where the student attended the course originally
- Coffee Art practice sessions are offered in other cities at a cost of $75
- Personal information is collected only when a booking is made
- The student name, phone number and email address is collected to make a booking
- A credit card number is only collected if a student selects the pay now option to obtain a discount
- If a student selects the pay later option, the credit card information is not required. We do not store or keep credit card information
- Your personally identifiable information is kept secure and confidential. Theinformation is not divulged or sold to anyone
- The credit card information is transferred to Secure Pay payment gateway to allow online payments. No other information is transferred to third parties
- Students can login and change or delete their bookings and information. There are no future communications offered
RSA Course Perth CBD